Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pics from our weekend.






We loved playing at grandmas house, waiting for her to come home from salt
lake. The kids love there grandma Judy. Jaxon helped push the kids up and
down the driveway, and also taught Rykert how to ride on a scooter.


SOUPS ON!! Well, more like cereal and arctic circle. The kids got
squishy spiders in there kids meals, and it entertained them
for the whole rest of the day. They were the ONLY toy the kids played
with. Thank you arctic circle for entertaining my kids and little brother!


We went to the Halloween store!! The kids loved it until they
looked up at the ceiling and saw all the scary ghosts hanging
from the ceiling. We tried to make it as funny as possible, but
the further we got into the store, the worse it got. Poor kids lol
i think we kept them in the store for to long, probably scarred for
life. We showed them the costumes that grandma Judy bought them,
and they got excited again for Halloween. I can't wait!


we had a "jumping on the bed party", it was the kids idea of course.
I walked into our room to see where everybody had gone, and to my
surprise they were all jumping on my freshly made bed. lol
good thing there all so cute, or i would've been really mad. I love my
cute little family so much!!






We went out on our front porch and played for a good 2 hours. (since we
now have a porch to do that on). I asked ammon to put a shirt on, but
will he listen to me?? NOPE. lol i love that man. We actually took some
really cute family pictures. :)



Proof of another great weekend with the greatest kids in the world. And
my little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment