Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NEW HOUSE!!

Ammon and i FINALLY moved into our new house!!! Yay! im so excited, i think its about to drive ammon crazy lol. I have been lookiing online for decorating tips all day at work!!! We painted the kids rooms, lilly's is pink, and ry's is teal green. they loved it! and so did ammon and i. My grandpa Baird let us use his truck, (since ammons "friends" bailed on us last min.). it was kind of a small truck, so it took a couple extra loads to get all the big stuff over there from my moms, it wasn't so bad, because ammons good friend ron came and helped us!! I was just so excited to be in our house i didn't even really care about what we were doing, at the time we were doing it at. (it was late). Im so greatful that i had faith in my father in heaven, that he would help us out in getting a home the size we needed, and that he could help me have the courage and open mindedness to get the job i have so we can aford everything we need. i know that he has played a huge roll in helping ammon and i, we couldn't be who we are today, and doing what were doing today if it wasn't for him.
5 Min. left of work, i guess i better go, more updates will be up soon, and if i can figure out how to do pictures i will put some up as well :)

1 comment:

  1. I can show you how to do the pics on here. I'm so happy you got this place! That's so exciting for your family! Hopefully we can come see it sometime!

    ReplyDelete