Thursday, September 16, 2010

SO MUCH NEW!!!!

There have been so many new things going on in my life! Last time i posted something up i was just engaged, now I'm married!!! married life is so great! i love spending every day with the one person i love more than anything in this world. My life couldn't be better than it is now!!! I love being a new mommy, well, every other weekend and on some holidays, new mommy. But even if its just sometimes, i love being a mom. My two step children are Rykert (4) and Lilly (3). Ask anyone, there the cutest little things ever! i love them to death, and would do anything for them. Being married has been so exciting, and SO different. I have had to learn how to pay bills, cook, clean, do dishes, deal with neighbors, and land lords! we tried to have a puppy for a while, but i don't think I'm quite ready for that lol. My husband is so absolutely amazing, i don't think i could say enough about him. he knows when I'm having a bad day, that little things like helping with dishes, or cooking dinner make a huge difference in my day! He is so loving, and understands me so well. were learning so much about each other, and he is learning how to deal with my crazzy mood swings lol. I love this man so much i don't know what i would do without him. I love you Ammon, and im so glad we have both been given a second chance with one another.
Ammon and i have just signed papers to rent a house!!! were both so excited we can hardly stand it! were living with my mom, and have been for about a week now. Heres why. We were renting an apartment and needed to sell the contract so we could move into the house. we sold the contract, and were informed the people weren't moving out of the house until the 19th of September, so we moved in with my mom for a couple weeks, hey free food, no rent, and being entertained by everyone is totally worth it. I love my family and I'm so grateful for them helping out Ammon and i. The new house is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, very spacious place, im so excited the kids will have there own room :) we will be painting the room pink and blue, and my brother is going to come up and graffiti something special for each kid. I am so excited to see how it turns out, the kids will love it. I have loved living on my own, its been fun to go grocery shopping, cleaning, decorating, running around the house in whatever i want ;) Its just been so great!!!
New job. most of you know that i worked for a company called chrysalis. i have worked there for about a year and a half. I loved it!!! I loved working with "the guys", they were always so kind to me. One of the guys moved out of the house, and we got a new client. He was so sweet and kind.... at first.... then he turned out to be someone who was really hard to get along with, he would get angry and violent at the drop of a hat, he would curse and yell and call staff names on a daily basis. I did pretty good at putting up with it for a while, until he started to target me for this behavior, when i would work he would get angry, and some situations would turn violent, very uncomfortable, and the name calling started to wear on me affecting me outside of work. I loved working there, and when this particular client was in a good mood, i loved being around him, he was so funny and always made me laugh. It was just time for a new job. Ammon was working for a call center called ROI, the company quickly expanded, and he was offered a new job for a different company that was across the street from ROI. I decided i would try and get a job at ROI again, (noted the first time i tried they wouldn't hire me because Ammon worked there as well) so i went in for an interview, and whala!!!! I'm now working for ROI. its been a really good job so far, i have met a few new people, and have had some interesting calls. The pay is better, so Ammon and i can pay for all the necessary things without as much stress as it used to be. I'm so grateful for this job, and owe all the credit to my amazing husband for talking to the people here and telling them i would be perfect for the job. Thanks babe ;)
I love my life, i love my family, and i love my job. I love my husband and new step children so much!!! I would be nothing without them. There will be more coming soon!!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment